What you need to know about using this website
Welcome to our Site! Your access to and use of this Site is subject to the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this Site.
The term ‘Mixolutionz’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Mixolutionz Pty Ltd, the owner of the website and its affiliated company, Mixolutionz, Inc.
Mixolutionz Pty Ltd has its registered office at Unit 901/185 Macquarie Street, Sydney NSW 2000. The company registration number is ACN 620 582 523, registered in New South Wales, Australia.
Mixolutionz, Inc. has its registered office at 23F Multinational Bancorporation Centre, 6805 Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, The Philippines. The company registration number is CS201729551, registered in the Philippines.
The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Please follow these links to read our
- All content is protected by international copyright and other intellectual property laws and remains the property of Mixolutionz or the relevant third party. All trademarks used or referred to in this website are the property of their respective owners. You obtain no interest in this intellectual property by use of this Site and may not copy, reproduce or distribute any of the content provided in this site in any way except for downloading, viewing or printing a single copy for your personal, non-commercial use and provided that you make no modifications of any kind and retain all proprietary notices.
- Mixolutionz does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under Australian Consumer Law or under the consumer laws of countries in which we aim to do business, which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, subject to the foregoing, to the fullest extent possible:
- Mixolutionz does not warrant the accuracy of the content that you access through the Site. The content on this site is provided for informational purposes only and “as is” and you rely on it at your own risk. All content may be changed at Mixolutionz’ sole discretion and without notice.
- In no event will either Mixolutionz or any of its third-party service providers be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential, or other damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data) without regard to the form of action and whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with this site, any content on or accessed through this site or any site service linked to, or any copying, displaying, or other use thereof.
- This Site may contain third-party content or links to third-party sites over which Mixolutionz has no control which are subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use. Mixolutionz does not grant any licence or rights over any third-party content, nor does it make any judgements or warranty with respect to such third-party sites or take any responsibility for such sites or services.
- Users will not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
What personal information do we collect?
- We may collect personal information which you provide to us in the course of communicating with us from this website or during the course of doing business with us, such as your name and contact details and other information given to us in your capacity as our client. This information is used to communicate with you as you would expect, in particular to provide you with the services which you request as well as for verifying your identity for security purposes and for marketing our services and products.
- Generally, we do not collect “sensitive personal information” (also known as special categories) which may include personal identity numbers, financial account information, information about your racial or ethnic origin, criminal record, political opinions and memberships of political associations or trade unions, religious beliefs, physical or mental health information, and marriage status and sexual orientation. If we do collect such information, it will only be with your consent and to the extent necessary to provide our services to you.
How do we collect personal information?
- We generally collect personal information about you directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable for us to do so. How we do so depends on the nature of your relationship with us.
- If you are a client to whom we provide services, we will collect personal information that you provide to us in the course of providing those services. If you have requested that we extend credit to you, we may seek information about you from a credit reporting agency.
- If you are applying for a job with our company, we may collect personal information that you provide in your communications with us and, when authorised to do so, from any referees that you provide us with. We may also collect information about you from recruitment agencies, including on-line recruitment sites such as Seek or JobStreet.
- We may also collect personal information from you on the “Let’s talk!” page of this website or through surveys that we send out periodically for research purposes, in particular to assess and improve our services to you.
Where do we store your personal information?
- The personal data we collect may be routed, stored, or transferred internationally between the Mixolutionz companies and to our service providers and vendors in accordance with data privacy laws. At the time of writing, Mixolutionz utilizes Microsoft Office 365 for email communication and document storage and our website hosting servers are located in the United States.
- We take appropriate steps to maintain the security of personal data collected. Our personnel and third-party service providers only have access to the personal data that they require in order to provide our services to you.
- As regards your use of our websites, please understand that your personal data and information may be processed by networks connecting you to our systems that do not have adequate security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended.
- Our Site may contain links to and from third-party sites. If you follow a link to a third-party site, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or sites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these sites.
How long do we store your personal information?
We retain personal information only for as long as we need to in order to communicate with you for the provision of services or information to you or, for accounting and tax purposes, for a period of six (6) years in Australia and ten (10) years in the Philippines.
How do we use your personal information?
- We will only use your personal information for the purpose for which it was provided.
- However, with your consent, we may also use the personal information provided by you to keep in touch with you and provide you with information, products, events or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you. If you do not wish to receive such information from us, please select the opt-out or unsubscribe feature provided or contact us.
To whom to we disclose your personal information?
We will never sell your personal information to a third party and will only disclose your personal information to third parties in the following limited circumstances:
- Where we use reputable third-party service providers in order to provide you with a consistently high level of service we may disclose your personal information to them in the course of using those services.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties when required to do so by law.
What rights do you have?
- You have the right to ask us not to use your personal information for marketing purposes and can do so by using the opt-out or unsubscribe feature in any marketing materials or by contacting us.
- You have the right to request access to a copy of any personal information we hold about you and to request that your personal information be corrected or, if permitted by law, deleted.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact:
Director: Sibila Thompson
+61 2 9953 9953
What can you do if you have a query?
If you have any queries or complaints about how we have handled your personal information, please contact:
Director: Sibila Thompson
+61 2 9953 9953
Your query will be investigated and responded to promptly.
By continuing to use this Site, you agree that we can place cookies and other similar technology on your device including your mobile device.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small data files which may be placed on your computer or other device by our Site and which collect certain personal information about you. To find out more about cookies, including what they are, how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and block them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
We may also collect details of your visits to our Site including such information as traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
Our targeted or marketing emails also contain cookies, web beacons or similar technologies to allow us to know whether you open, read or delete the message and which links you click on and what content you view or download from our website. We can associate this type of cookie information with an identifiable individual as it comes from an email directed to you.
Can you block cookies?
We recommend that you do not change your website browser settings to reject cookies, as this may affect your user experience with our Site.
Can you opt out of Google Analytics?
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.